First and foremost, Presto Painting Services wants to thank: Grocery store employees, gas station attendants, postal service workers, package deliverers, first responders, hospital employees, doctors, nurses, law enforcement, fire fighters and all of the other professions whose sacrifices are allowing us to have access to the goods and services we need. You are doing an amazing job. Our community will be forever indebted to all of you.
Our industry has been fortunate enough to be considered necessary. Therefore, we are still able to help Tampa Bay residents transform the interior and exterior of their property. We are thankful to be able to work with each and every one of you. Especially when so many other individuals are unable to work at this time. During this challenging time, our company has been able to take a step back and evaluate all the things we have to be thankful for. There are no words to describe how much Presto Painting Services appreciates the local residents and businesses that have chosen to hire us. Although we are all going through an extraordinary ordeal right now, in some aspects this moment has created a great sense of unity and community. Since we are still out doing work in Tampa Bay, we are doing everything we can to protect our community.
What is Presto Painting doing to protect to protect you?
We will not put our work before your safety. Presto Painting Services is taking extra steps to ensure we are protecting you and your home from potential exposure. When Presto Painting Services is performing interior painting work in your home we wear protective masks and gloves. Additionally, we minimize the amount of contact we have with surfaces. Presto Painting Services is following the guidelines provided by the CDC and maintaining 6 feet of distance. Due to the nature of our business, we already put a large amount of protective materials to keep paint from coming into contact with your belongings or property.
Interior Painting Estimates
If you’re looking to get an estimate on interior painting, here’s some options you have to receive an estimate:
- Photos – First, you can take some photos of the room or rooms you would like to have painted. If it is at all possible, get a picture of the entire room. If that is not an option try to get as much of the room as possible in one photo. We have found that the easiest way to do this is to stand in a corner. Then walk over to the opposite corner in the same room and take a photo. Don’t forget that some phones such as iPhones have panoramic picture options which make it easy to take a picture of an entire room.
- Videos – A picture can speak 1,000 words, but it won’t be as articulate as you are when you use a video to describe what you would like to have painted. Pictures can’t always truly represent the scale of a room. If it is easier for you to take a video, by all means don’t hesitate to make a video of the area you would like to have painted. If you choose to make a video, you can always tell us what it is you are looking to have done while you are walking around.
- Facetime or Video Conferencing – Are you a little bit more tech savvy? Choose your video conference preference and Presto Painting Services will be glad to connect with you using: Facetime, Google Hangout, Zoom, etc. You will speak with one of our expert paint specialists and estimators about you project. One of our knowledgeable team members will be able to answer any questions or concerns you have about the project.
Luckily with exterior painting projects there is less risk of exposure. Still, we are taking every precaution to make sure everyone stays safe.
Here’s a couple of options for when you want an exterior painting quote from Presto Painting Services:
- Drive-By Appointments – Give us a call to schedule a time when we can come by and assess the project. Once we have arrived at your property, we will give you a call. Our company will take photos to share with you and share project details with you over the phone. This is currently the best way we have found to give you a detailed and accurate estimate while minimizing personal interaction.
- Photos, Videos, or Video Conferencing – If you would prefer to take photos, videos, or do a video conference, that will work too! If you choose this option, we would request that videos or pictures include every side of the building in its entirety.
Is Now Really the Right Time to Paint the Interior of My Home?
Coronavirus has created a lot of changes to our daily routines. Furthermore, it has created a lot of uncertainty. Therefore, you may find yourself asking “is this really the right time to paint the interior of my house?” As a matter of fact this may be the best time to paint the interior of your home. Click here to read why this is the best time to paint the interior of your home.
Presto Painting Services is certain that once the dust settles, we will all have a renewed sense of gratitude and optimism. Most importantly, we will have a heightened sense of community. We are all in this together. Presto Painting Services is proud to be a part of the Tampa Bay community. Our company is committed to helping the community when and where we can. Again, Presto Painting Services wants to thank you and all of the essential workers that are allowing our community to continue function at this fundamental level.