Presto Painting was started by Ron Silverman. Ron spent his teenage years in New York painting to make money during the summers. Then he spent several years managing every aspect of a painting contractors’ business.
He has always enjoyed seeing the satisfaction on his customers’ faces as their vision for their house painting or commercial painting job is brought to life. Deciding that he could create an even better customer experience Presto Painting was born!
Consistent satisfaction doesn’t just happen! It takes professionalism, reliability, careful planning, and attention to detail every step of the way. So, Presto Painting has established and uses the Personal Touch Painting Process to assure quality and that whether a house painting or commercial painting assignment, each customer experience results in complete satisfaction every time!
The Presto Painting Personal Touch!
- An initial walk-through before we even quote you a price.
- Spend as much time with you as necessary to select colors, including looking at paint samples on walls to see how it will look in your home or office.
- We work with your schedule making it fit into ours production schedule.
- Use only the best materials possible.
- Completely prep the entire work area before we start painting including
- “Fine tooth comb inspection of all surfaces filling all holes and cracks as needed.
- Pressure washing exteriors.
- Scrape and remove any loose paint before prepping.
- Test all doors to assure they will not become stuck or chip after being painting.
- Cover all floors, windows, plants, furniture, etc. assuring paint don’t reach any unpainted surface.
- Place guards under any furniture moved to assure floors are not scratched.
- Assure primer is applied to any wall as needed to assure paint will not chip or peal.
- Spray and back-roll all painted surfaces.
- Clean up before we leave each day, if your project takes more than a day.
- Remove everything when done as if we weren’t even there (except for your beautiful results).
- Conduct a final walk-through reviewing to assure everything is to your complete satisfaction.
- Come back out to touch up or correct anything which you are not completely satisfied.
- Our work comes with a 5 year manufacturers warranty.
We understand how important your home or business property is to you. And we treat it that way! Presto Painting Service will approach your project professionally, reliably, and with the greatest attention to detail possible to assure we make you a satisfied customer too!
Get started on your house painting or commercial painting project by calling Ron directly at 813-727-9909 for a FREE estimate or complete the contact form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours!